Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Two Crunchie Day

I was at college (finally open), where they are packing an extra session in each time to try to catch up on the lost snow days. Despite this, and despite the TWO Crunchies (I meant to have a Crunchie and a Kit Kat, but the vending machine wouldn't let me), Authorities assert that I have only had 1800 and some odd calories today. Thus:

Cereal and Banana (sensible breakfast)
A modest bowl of celery soup (yukkish, will shun in future) with a bread roll and 5g butter
Aforementioned delicious chemical confectioneries
The healthy dinner I planned for yesterday but didn't have because David was manky (Salmon, pak choi, & mushrooms with noodles (there's garlic and chili and ginger and soy sauce in there too, but they don't count).
A pot of fresh pineapple which I was pleased to discover only had 88 calories in it - I'd meant to eat half of it, but on discovering the count ate the lot. Will stock up on this.

Tomorrow I weigh. My guess is that I will not have lost anything, but am hoping for remaining the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment