Thursday, January 7, 2010

Scary Numbers

OK so I did the scales thing and have decided to be brave and post the result even though I NEVER reveal my weight. You are sworn to secrecy, oh great reading public. 248lb, or as we say on this side of the pond 17st10. Ouch.

Today I have eaten: 3 pieces of toast with butter and Bovril, one sandwich made with two boiled eggs and a large teaspoon of mayonnaise, and dinner was 250g of mashed potato with beef casserole (beef, onion, carrot, parsnip, turnip, garlic, cooked in a bottle of beer, a stock cube, some anchovy sauce, mustard, a bouquet garni and some thyme. Oh and 1 tablespoon of oil for frying off the meat to start with). It's winter food. I don't know how many calories are in it, but I'm putting dinner down as 1000.

Oh, and I ate seven Junior Mints I found in my handbag left over from flying home. Did you know, one box of JM (52g) is 220 calories? Compare this to the utterly disgusting ThinkThin products of the same weight and calorie content that we sampled recently - JM yummy and delicious, and 7 of them is about a quarter of the boxful. I know which I'm recommending as a diet treat!

By the way, do we have to count cups of tea???

No comments:

Post a Comment