Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Few Teething Troubles

Lack of food is not really an issue here in the great US of A. There is abundance all around, and particularly in coffee shops...

Referring back to the manifesto, yesterday I managed to score on one, but fail dismally on at least two. I went out in the evening to my regular Scottish Country Dance class, so I get a win of two hours exercise. However, I score badly on the coffee shop visits, as I went once at lunch time and once again in the afternoon. On the second occasion, Deep Thought compelled me to share a piece of chocolate cake with her, and how could I deprive my child?

Today I had a fairly modest salad and grilled chicken lunch - possibly with too much bread - but this evening there are dinner plans, so it could all go horribly wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment