Thursday, January 14, 2010

Headachey

I'm suffering a lot from headaches at the moment. The last time I was like this I was still at work, in an office job, and the doctor said it was probably due to scrunching badly over the computer for long hours; and sent me off to a physical therapist, whom I saw repeatedly till he almost dislocated my neck and I said thanks very much, I'm off.

At the moment the only thing that seems to be helping is going to bed. I wonder if I'm just sleep deprived in some way. Last time the physical therapist said that lying down provided relief because it took the pressure off the over-working neck muscles. If that's the case, shouldn't I wake up in the morning with no headache?

Well, I've had a headache now for 48 hours. I just got up from four hours in bed - what a great use of time. I'm starting to feel like a Victorian neurasthenic.

On the bright side, it does stop you eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment