Sunday, January 10, 2010

Of Cabbages and ... things

I have spent the day trying to understand the Allotment of Shares. (I keep envisioning rows of cabbages and brussels sprouts with share certificates instead of leaves. The surreal does not really help with law, I find, but I can't help it.)

Despite this, I have stayed (just) within the calorie allowance - and that included Toad in the Hole for dinner (but no potatoes). I think this is a triumph, but I'm not convinced I will be able to keep it up for the next two days during which I have to learn about a) standard contracts for the sale of goods and b) company insolvency and liquidation. And the Aged Parents return from Oz on Wednesday morning so much cake will have to be consumed.

Cross that bridge later.

No comments:

Post a Comment