Monday, January 18, 2010

Feeling a bit disheartened today. 2600 calories, many of them gratuitous.

Aged Parents have gone home, having been here since Wednesday with some of the nastiest jetlag I've ever seen. And gastric issues. I'm worried about Dad who has aged an incredible amount in the last six months and is not what he was.

I think there is a direct correlation here between the piece of cake, the 40g of crisps, the 140calories of Goldfish and the two Golden Crunch Cream biscuits and my state of mind.

On the up side, I have now thrown out the biscuits on grounds that 79 calories per biscuit is just not worth it when they aren't that nice. In future, when I want 200 calories of chocolatey goodness, I will go out and buy a Crunchie or a Milky Way or a Thorntons Mint Truffle Bar...


No comments:

Post a Comment