Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tomorrow is Another Day...

...which is just as well as today started with pancakes and syrup, encompassed soup and sanwich at lunch and then dinner out at Carluccio's with Jack and his boys. So there was much yummy bread, and a tasty chicken wrapped in parma ham thing (with a few potato slices and some spinach). I didn't have pudding, even though my Spouse was non-supportive by eating a delicious bread and butter pudding with chocolate and raisins thing (I had a small corner of it just to see how good it was).

Of course, next time we go there, I will have to have the pudding now!!!

http://www.carluccios.com/our-food/menus/dessert-menu/CA272_Winter2010_DessertMenu_ForWeb.pdf

Bad news: the poundage lost in week one seems to have been a mirage - I haven't been that bad this week and they have returned on the scales. I guess I really am going to have to go to the gym...

1 comment: