Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Blog, New Bleurgh...

I'm with you Dr Mom! Even without the photographic evidence, the need for reviving the quest is clear. Not least because I put my back out before Christmas and it is still wonky. Being exactly the same weight I was this time last year is not going to help it get better.

On which, I'm not sure whether to be happy (and surprised) that over all I have not gained weight, or depressed and grumpy that I failed to change the habits of a lifetime with any lasting success last year.

However, I am going Back to the Swimming Pool on Thursday morning - Notsosmall will be back at school, I will have gone back to college, and no excuses will be permitted. (David says I have to be fitter or he won't let me go to Italy - and I'm inspiring myself by looking at the steepness of the hills that will need to be climbed!)

We've nearly eaten up all the Christmas food, and to be honest I'm looking forward to a week or two of lettuce and thin soup. I might even go vegetarian for a few days - I don't want any slabs of meat for a while now. Or chocolate. The cheese will be trickier.

Here's to a thinner '11!

No comments:

Post a Comment