Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another startlingly bad beginning to the week

First of all, today is Dr Mom's weigh in day. 155 lbs today, which is half a pound up on last week. Not a big surprise - see previous post.

Today I ended up at the diner for lunch (with Ruby dog) because the cleaners invaded our house and it is impossible to stay in when they are cleaning every room simultaneously. Don't get me wrong, they do a fabulous job and I want them in the house very much; it's just difficult to sit around eating a sandwich when they don't stop to eat anything. (I have the impression that they eat in the car between jobs.) So I had an omelette with bacon, cheese and tomato. Not so low calorie, but very tasty. Ruby shared it with me (a bit). Plus hash browns and wheat toast. Ruby shared those too. She does like her food. We walked it off for an hour at Arasteradero Preserve afterwards.

This afternoon I had a business meeting which always ends with dinner. Twelve of us went out to Estrellita Mexican Restaurant close by our meeting place. I had an Enchilada Azteca, which came with refried beans and rice. I didn't eat all the enchilada or the beans, and didn't eat any of the rice. I did tuck into the home made tortilla chips and salsa rather, but maybe they don't count because of the air inside them...?

I am proud to mention that I have eaten no cake and drunk no coffee today. Such virtue.

Now, where is OEM? I am getting lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment