Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I can't compete with Dr Mom in the healthy exercise stakes; I totter from computer screen to kettle and back again at the moment. Fresh air have I none. But frankly, until 4 March is out the way, not much is going to change on that front. As long as the trips to the kitchen are for cups of tea and not crisps, cheese and cake, I figure I'm doing ok, under the circumstances.

Not too bad today: toast and Bovril for breakfast (I'm out of bananas and I can't face the floor-scrapings (muesli) without something fresh fruit-like), lunch was pumpkin and chili soup (almost no calories at all) and 30g of cheddar cheese. Snacks of 50g crisps and one 30cal water biscuit. (I need to not have the crisps and have something slightly more substantial with lunch, it seems, in order to avoid the irresistible urge to have something when Notsosmall comes home.) Dinner was meatballs and spaghetti.

I notice from this blog that our meals are getting very monotonous! But again, until I've got this wretched Business Law exam out the way I can't give my mind to new recipes...

1 comment:

  1. Keep drinking the tea, it's a very low calorie option, and I keep reading in different places that our craving for snacks might actually be a craving for liquid. In fact I'm feeling a bit dehydrated right now...

    ReplyDelete