Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Exercise Overdose

Yesterday I did my usual six mile walk along the Baylands, stopping halfway at the Shoreline Cafe to drink a latte (the coffee shop visit of the day) and eat a banana. Yes, get that, not cake of any description, but a piece of fruit! Have you ever heard the like?

In the afternoon I participated in the children's dance class, so I effectively did two sessions of exercise in the same day. I have to admit that my legs were protesting quite a lot by the end of the evening, which I spent snuggled up on the sofa with a book.

Foodwise it was a pretty virtous day. Weetabix breakfast, morning coffee as already noted, chicken sandwich lunch, tuna melt dinner at the Country Gourmet, and a biscuit with my evening cup of tea. Today it's 1pm, and so far all I've had is the Weetabix and a coffee at a school meeting. I'm going to risk a bagel with a bit of cheese for lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Now you're just showing off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you've got it, flaunt it! Of course, I expect this will not translate into even two ounces of weight loss.

    ReplyDelete