Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Equanimity Restored

No longer irrationally grumpy.

Food-wise the day went well until dinner, which was roast chicken with large quantity of Yorkshire pudding, modest quantity of mashed potato, and quite a lot of vegetables. It was scrummy, and I don't regret a single calorie of it.

I also succeeded in getting a job application in before the closing date, so that is positive too (though it turns out that the next stage is an online verbal reasoning test and I don't have a good track record with those - time to practice required).

Today I need to learn about insolvency-avoiding strategies and whether to choose a limited liability partnership, a partnership, a sole tradership or a limited company as a preferred business medium. Be still my beating heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment