Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nearly There

Dr Mom, where are you? Are you still suffering from the lurgy? If so, I hope it has the beneficial weight-loss side effect. But I'd rather you were better.

I am getting fatter this week. I am revising. It is unpleasant. Gu Rocky Road snacks make it slightly better.

The worst will be over by next Friday. At which point, I am signing up for Swimathon, with a view to getting David and NotSmallAtAll to be on my team. You have to do at least 1.5 km - I can do the .5 - well, .75 actually - and David can do about 100metres. NotSmall, fortunately, has form for swimming 2km all by himself. So between us, we should be able to do it easily - and more to the point, I will become healthier.

Now I must stop prevaricating, and learn about the indemnity basis for assessing costs.

1 comment: