Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dr Mom's Wednesday Weigh-In

Apologies for radio silence this week, I've been having a crazy busy week. This morning I weighed in at 151.8 lbs, which is a loss of a princely 0.4 lbs this week, but 10 lbs since the start of January. I reckon that is some kind of milestone.

I only achieved this loss by eating almost nothing on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. On Sunday I wasn't well and spent much of the day in bed at the mercy of mysterious vertigo that left as suddenly as it arrived, but which had the virtue of making me feel nauseous and so not want to eat. For the rest, plates of salad greens dressed in vinegar. Banana for snack. That kind of thing. Yesterday I was visiting a friend at home and refused a biscuit. These are the lengths you have to go to in order to lose weight when you are 42. Bleugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment