Tuesday, August 31, 2010

And She's Back

...although a day which began with half a bag of Tyrell's Sweet Chilli and Red Pepper crisps and a lemon sultana Danish pastry is hardly auspicious.

But I said I'd be here, and I am. In one week and one day's time I will resume correct habits of exercise and will restart the campaign. But until Notsosmall returns to school I'm onto a loser.

Possibly having Mireille Johnston's French Cookery Course in the bathroom is not a good idea. Or maybe it is. She is much more plausible than Julia Child for actual cooking; I am starting to think that maybe if I do proper cooking again then I will eat less - not least because after spending hours faffing about in the kitchen, the last thing I want to do is eat!

2 comments:

  1. Surely there must be a cook book called something like "101 Ways With Leaves"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure there is, but I'm equally sure I wouldn't want to eat anything that was in it!

    ReplyDelete